Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Other Sites for People with a Men's Used Sock Fetish?

Hi everyone...

As mentioned, I've just recently learned that there are lots of other people who have a fetish for men's used, smelly worn socks. However, I don't really know where to look for more information or to meet people with a men's worn sock fetish, or similar fetishes. Anyone know any good sites or places for me to go???

Please post best sites for men's used socks!!! All I know about is this one I've created at AdultSock.

Thanks!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We are professional in the marketing of caps, socks and gloves or mufflers. You can buy the woollen caps and also can get woollen gloves. We also provide the gents socks and ladies socks. Here are also options for the gents cap, ladies cap, kids cap, gents socks, ladies gloves, kids gloves, sports socks, ankle socks, no show socks and footsie socks